or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

My sale thread was deleted because im guilty of the ( sold , answering questions )bumping rules ... I didnt take time to read this thread until today ...... my bad
its fine for carry-on .. I have the same one and use it as my travel bag
http://ewatchesusa.com/oakley.html I ordered a pair from here a few days ago. Best prices online for Oakley from what Ive seen. I'll let you know if I dont get them or have issues
Spinal Tap .... Saw this movie again last night , has me rolling every time
Tabac shaving soap/bowl - Awesome product and will last forever Cetaphil face wash - the best everyday face wash and doesn't dry up face after Kiehl's Ultimate strength hand salve
good buying experience with seller airportlobby Good communication and legit products ... very happy
I have a clean Pair of APC NC sz.33 for trade , no fades. Worn less than 10 times no wash/soak ... too slim for me waist 17-17.5 kneee 8.5 hem 8 Inseam 34.5 Looking for preferably a APC NS in sz.33 or RRL
Quote: Originally Posted by leeFX What's a great "starter" jean to selvedge/raw denim? I'd like to spend no more than $200, but under $150 would be preferable. How are Naked & Famous jeans? I love their dyes/colors and fits/cuts.... try to find some RRL slim Raw's ... they sell for 80-240 depending on where you find them. You'll be happy
Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler I don't know if this is the best way of doing it, but I just fold them up the way clothing retailers do and store them in my closet. I have 10-year-old pairs of jeans (yes, I buy way too much denim for my own good) that look as good as the day I got them, at least as far as I can remember. I pretty much have it the same way and I put it in plastic so it doesnt get dusty . Just afraid to pull it out...
What's the best way to store denimz that you dont plan on wearing for a year or 2 ? thx