or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

Another one from the good people of OGL ... I love it but its hard getting used to since im going from a thin little wallet to this
lowered to 180 dlvd .... someone pick this up , great looking bag for cheap
Quote: Originally Posted by skywalker I actually ended up selling a t2i on here for $650 good luck. That was with an extra lens and a memory card. It was also new. thats a steal ^^^
Filson Bag added
125dlvd
man that Fred Perry jacket looks good , wish i was a XL
SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD Brand New never used Filson Small Duffle Wool/Canvas Otter Green/Hawthorne plaid . This is a beautiful bag . This was given to me as a gift and I have no real use for it since I already have 2 other Filson bags . You can read more about it here on this website below ..... STOCK PHOTO Two inside pockets at each end. Two-way brass zipper. Storm flap with snap tab. Bridle Leather carrying handles,grip and pulls. Removable,...
$10 off 130dlvd
Oliver Peoples
Samurai s5000vx tag size 33 , used but with tons of life left. These have been professionally tapered at Denim Doctors / HTC in Beverly Hills. The fit is much better/slimmer now , pretty much same fit as the Sam 710 from BIG- 17oz Samurai Original Japanese selvage denim The Red selvage line contains a single strand of Silver lamé symbolizing the gleam of the razor sharp sword which the samurai possesses. This is what Samurai refer to as "Sword Selvage". edit SOLD dlvd...