or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

Just got this Barbour New Utility jacket in today , was really nervous about the fit but I have no problems . Fit and quality are on point ... highly recommended if your looking for a new coat
Penfield easily has the worst customer service ever. They dont answer emails , no phone number and they dont give a shit about the customer ... HORRIBLE
I hope a Medium fits me ... I just spent way too much money on one of these
Dirka Dirka Jihad Muhammad ?
http://documentaryheaven.com/rageh-inside-iran/ I would love to do a Iran trip myself . I went there about 15 years ago when I was a youngster . Like others said the Govt is shady but the people couldnt be any nicer. My advice would be to go there with someone who speaks farsi or get a guide
I'm interested in size large jackets or size 34 denim
What's the inseam on the rrl 33's ? Thx
Take $15 off
That video is a WIN
WOOLRICH WOOLEN MILLS Black Linen/Cotton Jacket L NWT! .... this jacket is awesome , buyer will be happy Composition: 55% Linen/ 45% Cotton Details: cloth, light-weight knit, two pockets, button, zip fly closure, partially lined interior, ribbed sleeve cuffs and hem Authentic and New. Measurements: Chest: 45 inches (22 1/2 inches pit to pit) Length: 25 1/2 inches Center Back Sleeve: 36 inches