or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

170 dlvd
Hi , they've only had a 20min cold soak . Not been hot soaked . Thigh measures at 12" thanks
Up for sale is a almost new pair of Momotaro 0701 in sz.34. I purchased these off another member but the fit is a little too small for me. They have only been cold soaked and worn less than 5X. They look almost new. Retail is $315 on these at BIG . Get them here for about half of retail. Please feel free to ask any questions SOLD180 dlvd to USA , Paypal add 4% or Gift . Ebay for reference ( flightdeck21) size 34 measurements : 17 inches across waist 10.5 inch rise 8.5...
Up for sale is a brand new never worn pair of LVC 505 1967's size 34x34. These are pre-shrunk and are the older version that was still made in the USA. Newer versions are made in Turkey. Please feel free to ask any questions $OLD total shipped Priority with insurance Waist 17.5'' Rise 11.5'' Thigh 11.5'' Inseam 34'' Hem 8"
Just got this Barbour New Utility jacket in today , was really nervous about the fit but I have no problems . Fit and quality are on point ... highly recommended if your looking for a new coat
Penfield easily has the worst customer service ever. They dont answer emails , no phone number and they dont give a shit about the customer ... HORRIBLE
I hope a Medium fits me ... I just spent way too much money on one of these
Dirka Dirka Jihad Muhammad ?
http://documentaryheaven.com/rageh-inside-iran/ I would love to do a Iran trip myself . I went there about 15 years ago when I was a youngster . Like others said the Govt is shady but the people couldnt be any nicer. My advice would be to go there with someone who speaks farsi or get a guide
I'm interested in size large jackets or size 34 denim