or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

bump with lowered price
Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler If 36" is your true waist, I'd probably go with the 34 on these. My experience with these is that unless you are putting them in the dryer, they don't shrink as much as advertised. My tag 34 XX-013s (same cut and sizing as the XX-011s) are a 36" waist after a couple of washes and minimal stretching. thanks ...how much did your inseam shrink ?
some people got the unbranded's for $5-10 on black friday ... in store only
Hi , up for sale is a brand new ( tried on 1 time in house ) Adidas x CROOKED TONGUES limited release Century LO BK3 shoe , sold out within a few days . I got these on the release day a couple years ago and they have been in my closet ever since . I figured somebody will enjoy these more than me COMES WITH 6 DIFFERENT COLOR TONGUES AND LACES .. you can match anything you want to these shoes $110 dlvd to USA
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 this is correct abeezy21. i just ordered a size 31 (which measures 36 raw) and they should shrink to a 33.5-34" in the waist. this run is different from the initial run a couple years ago. i had a pair from the the first run (contest pair) and i ordered a size 33, which measured 35 in the waist after a wash/dry. but the current run is one full inch larger in the waist. they will shrink a half inch inch in...
Hi , I'd like to see some pics thanks
bump and price lowered
SOLDSOLDSOLD Brand new with Box/papers . Purchased from the Clarks store for over $100 $70 dlvd to anywhere in the US
I just picked up some Warehouse 660's from BIG and they arrived today . I tried them on and they are HUGE . I sized down 4 from my 36 true size to the 32X38 and its still too big. I know these will shrink but will they shrink alot , because these are big all over ? thx in advance for any help
Quote: Originally Posted by PeterMetro Spoken like a young man. I got my first tattoo 20 years ago, when I was 15 years old, my second close to 15 years ago, when I was 20. They represent things that "meant something" to me at the time (if you care, one represents balance, the other strength, love and courage), and still do. But when people ask me what they mean, I tell them they are symbols for the folly of youth. If I had to do it over again, I'd...