or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 this is correct abeezy21. i just ordered a size 31 (which measures 36 raw) and they should shrink to a 33.5-34" in the waist. this run is different from the initial run a couple years ago. i had a pair from the the first run (contest pair) and i ordered a size 33, which measured 35 in the waist after a wash/dry. but the current run is one full inch larger in the waist. they will shrink a half inch inch in...
Hi , I'd like to see some pics thanks
bump and price lowered
SOLDSOLDSOLD Brand new with Box/papers . Purchased from the Clarks store for over $100 $70 dlvd to anywhere in the US
I just picked up some Warehouse 660's from BIG and they arrived today . I tried them on and they are HUGE . I sized down 4 from my 36 true size to the 32X38 and its still too big. I know these will shrink but will they shrink alot , because these are big all over ? thx in advance for any help
Quote: Originally Posted by PeterMetro Spoken like a young man. I got my first tattoo 20 years ago, when I was 15 years old, my second close to 15 years ago, when I was 20. They represent things that "meant something" to me at the time (if you care, one represents balance, the other strength, love and courage), and still do. But when people ask me what they mean, I tell them they are symbols for the folly of youth. If I had to do it over again, I'd...
those Dior's look amazing I wish I didnt buy 2 pairs last week
Quote: Originally Posted by hboogz How much did these go for ? cheap.
Quote: Originally Posted by bossman08 +1 I'm in the same boat. Anyone have any recommendations? http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=438 you might like these
i learned alot from this thread ... thx