or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

perfect fit to me .... a little tight in the thighs but will lossen up a bit with wear
I'll take the KMW rockers in raw 34x34
Hi , up for sale is a like new worn 1 time Pure Blue Japan xx-013 size 34 . These were warm soaked and then hang dried. Worn 1 night and has zero fades or signs of wear. Purchased from BIG not too long ago for $280+ , not feeling the fit too much. My loss is your gain .... awesome denim These measure at 18" waist across and 33.5" length $200+10 dlvd priority to US Paypal add 4% for fee's
still have these ?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandrake9072 Introduced several friends to Dexter and all of them are hooked. Ironically, I'm still not fully caught up on the series. I finished the first two seasons via Instant Queue, but haven't watched further than that. I share account with distant family so I don't receive the DVD's myself. Im on season 2 now ... what a great show It's up there with The Wire and Breaking Bad
sorry sold these last week .. forgot to update
95dlvd .... retail 125 and sold out
thats some good advice ^^ I personally wouldnt go near a 5-6 year old German car but if I did the older 5-series is a solid choice
I got a gift card from macy's and I need some boots ... These ( gold/ ivory) are the nicest ones I found for my taste http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...3D1%26spc%3D67 I havnt owned a Timberland boot since the 90's .... how's the quality these days and worth it or not ? thanks