or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

Quote: Originally Posted by 7_rocket I'm not entertained by this show anymore. Seems to be the same song and dance. last week i figured this out myself ... its not entertaining anymore and alot of the show seems set-up/fake they need a whole new cast of characters
final bump!
115 dlvd .... these are some nice APC's here
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 i store my jeans ina bucket of water and detergent so that they are 'washed" 24/7! BOOYAH bitches! i lol'd but in all seriousness I recommend washing 3 times a week for the 1st year
Quote: Originally Posted by MSSneaker Von Dutch was by the same designer of Ed Hardy. See where that went? He makes these horrible clothing lines that somehow gain trendy traction, over saturates the market, all the d-bags wear it, it fades away, he creates something new. The Ed Hardy store on Melrose is the exact same retail space where Von Dutch used to stand. and its next door to the Affliction store
Soldsoldsoldsold
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 They're coming out with a baggier ex-wife jean. Chillax. good stuff
Quote: Originally Posted by El Argentino Are the xx013's slubby as well? - can't tell from BiGs photos, but they don't look like it. very slubby/hairy ......
get a baby blue tux ... you'll kill it
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 ^ ... i would suggest hot water. i washed mine twice in a hot/cold gentle cycle Did you do all of this before your 1st wear ? I need to get more shrinkage in my 013's in the leg area , initially I only did a 45 warm soak. Im doing a 2hr hot soak now and debating on using washing machine/Dryer after