or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

Sold.
Hi , up for sale is a brand new Iron Heart Loopwheeled T-Shirt. Retail is $110. Top notch quality made in Japan , brand new never worn. Selling because it's smaller than I expected it to be. Shipping with tracking and paypal covered
^^ the spill isn't that bad after seeing it in the day. Think a cold soak will help keeping the wine stains from setting in?
Just spilled some red wine on my new flat heads . I used a damp towel and patted it down on the places that had the wine. Can I leave it this way until I wash them in a month or 2, or should I wash them asap? Will the wine stains show up when the denim lightens up in a couple years?
Tired of wearing white Converse Chucks. Looking for a similar canvas shoe that looks good with denim -$100 ... Thanks in advance for any help
mmmmmmmsoldmmmmmmm
SOLD SOLD SOLD Hi , up for sale is a Brand New Filson Rucksack in the Tan color. I purchased this bag a couple months ago . Never been used but I did remove the tags because I didnt think I would sell it. Bills to pay and I cant keep this awesome bag. I still have all the tags it came with including the warranty card. This rucksack will last you forever and look even better as it ages. Sold out in this color almost everywhere including the Filson store. If you have any...
Hi , up for sale is a fairly new pair of Samurai 710's with red tab and hidden arc's. I have too much denim at the moment and these get no love. They have only been warm soaked for about 40 mins and worn less than 5X. Another soak or wash should get the shrinkage out and you'll be ready to go. SOLD shipped anywhere in the US&A ( paypal add 4% ) Current measurements are Waist: 17.5 Length 37 Knee 8.75-9 Leg Opening 8.5 Info from BIG- Samurai S710XX19oz Mid Rise Slim...
Just picked up the Rucksack and the Small carry-on #240 to go with my #222 medium duffle ... I think I satisfied my Filson addiction