or Connect

Posts by abeezy21

75 each .... Steal!
$85ea ..... Both for 160 shipped
Hi, Up for sale I have 2 Band of outsiders shirts in size 2. One is a blueish gray color not too heavy chambray material and the other is a olive green with a denim like thicker material. Both shirts retail for 275 each. Looking to get 105 95each and that includes USPS priority shipping with tracking. If someone wants both we can work out a better deal. Thanks!
up
How to be a man.
$165 gift payment. Great bag, great price.
Hi, Up for sale is a Filson Rucksack in Otter Green. The bag is in very good condition. I purchased it from another member here a while back and have never even used it. No stains or flaws 8.5/10 condition. Hate to sell, but I think it should go to someone who will actually use this great looking bag. Priority shipping and paypal fees are included in the price.
Up for sale is a Flat Head Wallet with a Ewing Dry Goods Short Minimalist lanyard in the all black color. Wallet was $300 and the lanyard was $50. I've had the wallet for a couple years and dont use it much. Need to get $160 includes Paypal fee's and free USPS priority shipping. Wallet measures at 3.5"x6" and the Lanyard is 10"
Still got 'em ..... Bump
$130 shipped