or Connect

Posts by atsealvl

I bought this pair of Petit New Standards a few weeks ago. Worn maybe 10 times. They actually sit too low on me so I'd like to pass them on to someone who would like them. Very light wear and have just been broken in slightly. Fits more like a 32 now. Price is $120. Will ship anywhere in the USA. Shipping will be 5$.
I think it depends. My opinion will differ from others, but personally I dont want a break for a slim look. But your going to have some people say that no, it should be longer. I think it looks fine nothing wrong with showing a little sock.
I am 6'2 180lbs. Have pretty thick thighs but skinny calves. I found slim jim didnt fit me well around the thighs because the denim fit tight. But the black coated pants fit well. I guess this is due to how they preshrink the denim or something but dont do the same process with the coated. The grim timm series fits me very well. I guess they refer to it as "anti fit". Meaning regular waist and thighs but tapers down dramatically to get that overall skinny look at the bottom.
pmed on the grey tie. looks awesome
I've checked out a few companies that have been recommended here such as: lewins, tyrwhitt and brook brothers. The one thing that I'm noticing is that there isnt really a good selection of button down, or checked shirts. Even casual slim fit shirts I find are tough to find from the above brands. Another issue is that they are almost all french cuff which is something I am not looking for. I currently have a HUGO BOSS slim fit shirt that fits me really well. My problem is...
For anyone who is interested. I noticed the sizing actually fits alot bigger than US 9. For example a 7.5G fits like a 9.5 US, not an 8.5US. I could be wrong but I wear a 9.5 US (I tried on a 7.5G fits like a 9.5 US) and the 8G fit like a 10US with some movement in the heel. Tried the shoes on with both sports socks and dress socks for reference. Those are awesome looking shoes though!
Anyone know where i could locate a Thom Browne tie bar in Canada? Or an online retailer that has them. I've been looking around but cant seem to find one.
Tailor I really appreciate the input. Thanks!
Yeah I like my trousers with no break in them. Just enjoy the streamlined feel. No reason for my skinny legs to have all that extra fabric.
Appreciate the feedback everyone. Those aren't my pants they are jeans. I think I have a specific cut in mind I can't achieve with this jacket. I'm ok with that next time I'll know. I'm considering bringing the width in a bit. I still welcome feedback from others.