or Connect

Posts by sholom

Beautiful shoes that are too big for me. Grained Dark Brown leather in size 7UK. Comes with original box.
anyone have the digital blue broken plaid button down from this season? And care to comment on it? Thanks
i bought a pair a season ago and they fit really small. I took a 41 and wear a 39 in common projects. Cps are a little tight though so its probably not exactly a 2 size difference. i just ordered another pair for 65. Hope that helps.
http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/spring-2016-menswear/patrik-ervell
NWOT. This shirt has been sitting in my closet for a while . Beautiful dark denim fabric that is very thick and perfect for fall/winter. From FW14. Pit to Pit-18" Shoulder to Shoulder-16.5" Length from top of collar-29.3"
Slight Second tie purchased from Malfords with square and floral pattern. It seems as if it is in fine condition to me, I just ordered more than I need. 3.5" width. PM with questions.
Classic Low all white sneakers in a size 39. Comes in original box.
i found it sort of annoying to get on and to echo kindofyoung it wrinkles a lot.
anyone know where to get something similar to those margiela belts without any buckle? Don't wanna fork out 300 bucks for a margiela one. Thanks
does margiela usually go past 50% at the corner?