or Connect

Posts by sholom

anyone have the digital blue broken plaid button down from this season? And care to comment on it? Thanks
i bought a pair a season ago and they fit really small. I took a 41 and wear a 39 in common projects. Cps are a little tight though so its probably not exactly a 2 size difference. i just ordered another pair for 65. Hope that helps.
http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/spring-2016-menswear/patrik-ervell
NWOT. This shirt has been sitting in my closet for a while . Beautiful dark denim fabric that is very thick and perfect for fall/winter. From FW14. Pit to Pit-18" Shoulder to Shoulder-16.5" Length from top of collar-29.3"
Slight Second tie purchased from Malfords with square and floral pattern. It seems as if it is in fine condition to me, I just ordered more than I need. 3.5" width. PM with questions.
Classic Low all white sneakers in a size 39. Comes in original box.
i found it sort of annoying to get on and to echo kindofyoung it wrinkles a lot.
anyone know where to get something similar to those margiela belts without any buckle? Don't wanna fork out 300 bucks for a margiela one. Thanks
does margiela usually go past 50% at the corner?
picked this one up in barney's last week for 59. They had like 4 styles left on sale.