or Connect

Posts by sholom

Can you combine 2 tbs codes?
PM me. Thanks.
Brand new in box. pair of gorgeous sneakers in warm grey suede from Common Projects. Size 41 which is a US 8. Retail is currently $435. Comes with dust bag and an extra pair of laces. Message with questions and about international shipping.
if anyone wants these-http://www.sneakerboy.com/shop-sneakers/maison-martin-margiela-22-classic-replica-covered-lace-black-low-top-sneaker-ss14marg4.html in a 40 pm me. I ordered them but I have enough stuff already. Ill charge what I just payed.
"TAX & DUTIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE AND WILL BE PAID FOR YOU."- Quote from the checkout page.
Brand new in box. pair of gorgeous sneakers in warm grey from Common Projects. Size 41 which is a US 8. Message with questions and about international shipping.
Worn only 3 times. Still in amazing condition. Size 40 or 7US. Message with questions and international Shipping. Comes with Box, extra laces and shoe bags. Add $5 shipping in US.
Anyone see these anywhere?
I had emailed them a while ago about vat when I was going to purchase some stuff . They responded that they do not.
NWT white pique polo with logo written on one side and a trap pocket on the other. Size 0. $115 retail price.