or Connect

Posts by Sam Hober

Thank you for the information.I like the weight/look of titanium watches and I have a Citizen Eco drive that I bought more than 12 years ago in Tokyo which is still going strong. Although the clasp needs replacing and I can't find a source for a new one yet...I love the strength, accuracy and that it does not need anything to keep working.I wonder if after 15 years or so it may need a new internal battery.
Thank you for the suggestion - I like the dial with the narrow hands http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-H68411533-Khaki-Field-Black/dp/B000AONZK8But I really like Citizen Eco Drive watches - the golf model is relatively new which is why I was asking for reviews
Yes, you are correct the Seiko 5 does have a very nice look but it seems to have a lower build quality - for example it does not use a sapphire crystal which is a must for me as I often work with my hands and have two small kids that I play with daily. I have a low, almost zero tolerance for scratches.The Citizen watch strap also looks comfortable and I love quartz watches with Eco drive for casual watches.Btodoroff,Thank you for the suggestion.Yes, a nice watch but not...
I want to buy a simple clean looking titanium watch that is comfortable and have been looking at this Citizen golf watch - anyone have it? http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-BM7120-01E-Titanium-Drive-Watch/dp/B004JKFJ6M
PM sent with an update.
Lyam,Thank you for your kind words - the bow tie fit makes me very happy.Looking forward to photos.
Gsugsu & Aspasp Thank you for your questions Personal Message sent.
nhannon,I have been thinking about your ideas for a couple of days now some color combinations would be interesting.Maybe varying the fabric - perhaps a cashmere could also work well.
nhannon,Thank you for the suggestion.The zigzag Royal Artillery is a classic was there another that you think is interesting?
Radical Dog,Still looking forward to the photos when you get back.Meanwhile it turns out we have one woman on our staff that can sew beautiful hand sewn dots (spots for our UK friends).I am not sure how long it would take to sew dots on an entire tie but custom colors would be possible and we would start with grenadines.