or Connect

Posts by Sam Hober

Quote: Originally Posted by lard im looking for my next Linen Pokcet square and i want it to be the best quality . Please, compare between the them. 1) Sam Hober Belgian Linen pocket square :Around 15" 2) Ben Silver - Bottom : Linen pocket square : Around 16" 3)Kent Wang Linen pocket square : Around 12" Lard, A good question and a little background information and then back to comments by others: 1) Our pocket squares can be made in any...
Quote: Originally Posted by lovelux2010 thanks, good info here... so basically there are 7 lengths to choose from, and your choose the width that relates to the length.. make me realize how impressive the ASW Capelli orders are - you choose any length, any width to your preference.. the only problem is i do not know what my ideal length and width is so need to get professionally measured up at Drakes or similar to avoid ordering the wrong...
A new satin: Black Satin Silk Tie Quote: Originally Posted by nhannon Any "bitter chocolate" solid reppe ties in the mix? I love the color of the grenadine version. Not at the moment but we could possibly have the color woven although it would take a few months. Please email if you are still interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin I believe David Hober carries a few, as well -- http://www.samhober.com/ It's probably double your budget (~$85), but well worth it. Metlin, Thank you for thinking of us - but we do not have any knits at all. Officeboy, Thank you for your kind words, while we do not currently work with knits, if we did we would be happy to make knits with triangle tips.
15 Reissued Sam Hober Fermo Fossati Satin Silk Ties This collection of artisanal satin silk ties is made with Fermo Fossati satin. The texture is smooth and shiny yet has a very elegant character which is difficult to see in a photograph. The weave is very tight and luxurious with a very slight stiffness to it when compared to our Fermo Fossati grenadines which are a loose weave. Yellow Gold Satin Silk Tie Foggy Blue Satin Silk Tie Dark...
Black grenadines are a great look and I wear one quite often. Enjoy your tie.
Another new Macclesfield print: Blue, Sky Blue & Off-White on Red \t\t\t\t Quote: Originally Posted by ALFAMALE David, any plans for a solid color, pure cashmere tie? something like this: p.s. love those new garza finas ALFAMALE, Thank you for your question. Yes, we are currently working on some new cashmeres. We are also working on wool challis that will be woven in Ireland and printed in England. The challis will be in solid...
39 New Sam Hober Macclesfield Print Ties As always all are custom made/bespoke in the length, width, shape and construction you prefer. Here are a few of the new silks: Light Green, Sky Blue, Red & Orange on Blue. White on Sky Blue Sky Blue on Off-White White on Dark Purple Blue, Red, Orange & Green on Tan Off-White & Blue on Burgundy White, Blue & Yellow-Gold on Light Lavender ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Butler Weekend relaxing CBD? Springtime in Aix en Provence: Steven Hitchcock DB Minnis 0300 Flannel with my signature gauntlets and brown buttons T&A pink shirt with self designed Budd's collar Dior tie Hober PS John Lobb of St. James's tassel loafers Butler, You look great, and relaxed. I love Aix it is just over the "hill" from our house in the Luberons. I say hill with a smile as I used to live in Colorado...
Quote: Originally Posted by brescd01 There have been numerous threads discussing where best to get personalized stationery. After purchasing overpriced thermographed cards at Cassegrain with rudeness included, I again need cards and I have solicited bids from various purveyors for 1000 cards + 100 sheets of paper + 100 envelopes, both for engraved and thermographed. I thought the results were interesting. I am still waiting for a Smythson reply. I...