or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

At last, the search is over. I have found Bigfoot and solved the mystery.
The characters and events covered in these 3 films : Psycho (Norman Bates) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Leatherface & clan) Silence Of The Lambs (both Hannibal Lecter and Buffalo Bill characters) were all based on a single man in real life. This mans name was Ed Gein. (The real Ed Gein upon his arrest) Also, specifically about Ed Gein himself, there was Ed Gein (2000) starring Steve Railsback as Ed. Railsback is a superb actor who also gave a chilling performance...
For the newcomers...Moo is not to be confused with Foo or Spoo.
They are shell for sure.You need better lighting and also 2 more photos. 1 of the inside footbed and 1 of the soles. This will help us to date them but I am already guessing early 1980's
With respect, I don't see any issue to be worried about. Different leathers and processes perhaps than what you are accustomed to but for this product at this price did you truly expect a perfect world? They were going to wrinkle anyway. These shoes have done you the courtesy of showing their true nature right up front, which I regard as a courtesy. Bond with them and enjoy.
This is a practice that can very easily go wrong and turn into costume if entered into without some homework beforehand. I would recommend paying attention to very subtle patterns and textures as well as colours.
Purchasing Factory Seconds means accepting flaws as I am sure you know. That said, a cobbler might be able to buff this down somewhat but not remove it. Considering most people will only see the tops of the shoes, I wouldn't be concerned about it. It just adds character. Personally, I enjoy every scrape and scar I have put on my shoes. They always buff up pretty and those lines, like the lines on my face, show that I have lived life rugged and free. This line wouldn't...
I would like to kindly remind the newer of our members to stay focused on the Originating Post (OP) of threads they participate in. This thread originated HERE: http://www.styleforum.net/t/190279/dark-stains-light-cracking-imperfect-stitching-on-brand-new-ae-strand#post_3422423 When anyone introduces other non-related questions into the thread, this is what is referred to as 'De-Railing'. It just confuses the original intent of the thread. Ultimately, the Originating...
Nothing wrong with these.