or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

I was unaware that Marcel had left us or why. Hopefully some of the other members will ring in for you.
Your Imperials are still wearable but I would have to write a small book to step you through how I would restore them.
The first pair are old Imperials, probably 1970's or early 80's, made in USA or Canada. The model name was Kenmoor. Your pair are well worn and not worth more than $30 as is. The reason why is because anyone who wants to actually wear them will have some restoring to do beforehand. A once great shoe but your pair have been denied proper maintenance. They don't appear to have ever known shoe trees, ergo the over-wrinkling on the uppers. Otherwise they seem to be in...
oh THAT's what that is...I was worried it was a key dongle hanging from his hand.
I have reduced the enormous file sizes of your photos for you. For a first attempt and given the criteria you have stated, I find them to be charming. These would work well with cords. Well done. I am sure your next pair will be far better and we look forward to seeing futire installments. Welcome to Styleforum William. Check out these threads by...
I predict a landslide verdict.
If you want to risk burglary charges, try their dumpsters at night. Be sure to wear all black. Accessorize with black eye makeup, gloves, sack, balaclava and flashlight. Leave your cel phone at home so they can't track you and be prepared to run. Have bus fare ready and know the route scheduling for faster getaway *(see disclaimer below). [[SPOILER]]
+1 gambit sums it up thoroughly. Emphasis on fit determining purchase. Welcome to Styleforum, CBWill.
none of the images load over here from that link.