or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

watching it right now.
May I respectfully recommend these 2 books:Auschwitz: A Doctor's Eyewitness Account Miklos NyiszliFive Chimneys: The Story of Auschwitz: Olga Lengyel
Dog...where did your famous and way-cool avatar go?
We have a WINNER. Welcome to Styleforum TC./thread right here
I keep my response (and opinion) within the context of the Classic Menswear section of this forum. It would be interesting to see responses to the same question in the Streetwear & Denim section if someone wants to create that thread. A tucked or untucked shirt can be easily remedied if the man wishes to please his woman. A self-respecting woman for example, is going to be far more concerned about the man observing proper hygiene (brushed teeth, no bad breath, etc), well...
What I would love to see.... Wesley Crusher is back. Pissed off from being scolded by Picard for his flying horseplay in TNG, he comes back in time to destroy the entire federation.
If you have never seen NIXON (1996) yet, make it your weekend movie. If you have only seen the theatrical release before, rent or buy the 'Election Year Edition', a longer version. All the acting in this film is superb. Another Oliver Stone masterpiece. Anthony Hopkins is marvelous too. It is over 3 hours long and every minute of it is delicious. I wish this film had been 20 hours longer.
I have only 1 pair of Alden 966 on Aberdeen last. My next pair will be on the Barrie last. Good to see the other lasts enjoying some love here. Here is a larger version of that chart....
Tex speaks the truth.
Do-able but unethical. Your choice.