or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

Holdfast, I couldn't agree more. The problem is that no materials exist to offer the truly foldable dream device. The closest that can be manufactured would be a micro-hinged, thinly framed window pane screen. It is either that or something that can be rolled. The only other existing technology is the virtual reality headset. With the headset, you can have a perceived screen size that would rival IMAX. The glasses can now be made much lighter than those of decades past and...
You're one of them...aren't you. Fess up. Well, no matter..you see all of the process that you deem more expensive than CGI are doing something else that CGI cannot do. Consider that the old school process creates real jobs for real people and ergo, stimulate a real economy. That alone defeats the pro-CGI submission. I understood your point and I see the argument but do you see the long view that I have stated?Now that you brought up Game Of Thrones, I myself have seen...
Happy Birthday Tibor. I enjoy your posts very much.
CGI. That is what is pissing me off lately. It is in everything. I hate it. I hate CGI people, spacehips, monsters, buildings, etc. I want real sets dammit! CGI costs more to produce than the real thing. CGI always looks so plastic. CGI...pfft! Cartoon Garbage Industry. I don't want to watch cartoons! I want intelligent things to watch, like model kits on gimbles and wires, like grown men prancing around in rubber monster suits with that real slimy stuff dripping and...
CandJONLINE, welcome to Styleforum. We are honoured to have you here with us.
gsgleason's comment about the AE corkbed is important and true. To add, there are also AE models that feature a fixed cushioned insole while yet other models feature a removable cork insole; the latter of which are designed to accomodate custom orthotics. Futhermore, AE also offers a custom service for most of their models. It is possible that, should you like a specific model and wish to have it custom made for you with a fixed cushioned insole, it may be worth the extra...
I wish someone would do a fan edit of this. Vaporize Cruise and cut that screaming brat out of it. Better yet, nuke everyone. Nuke Spielberg in effigy and make the Martians win.
Bobby Fail..er Flay is the Alfred E. Newman of cooking show hosts and he will never live this down....ever.
I own not one Apple product. Anyway, when you all have time, check out OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology if you haven't already. Big future for this.