or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

Good hypothesis Sizzle. This just may be the case. They are either made on a Monday, made after a Guiness lunch or made by a new employee.
Perhaps they were made specifically for sitting crossed-legged in a wingchair by a fireplace with brandy in hand.
Why Clag, I am moved nay, inspired by your humility. How can I do anything but forgive thy transgressions. Go thou my son, and sin no more...and please provide a link to the WYHI thread...wait..I know where it is. See you over there.
We may have to agree to disagree on that which looks dated or old-mannish. My idea of the perfect trench coat is the Burberry or Aquascutum that is made of gabardine, double breasted with epaulets and of a length to just below the knee, not forgetting the belt with the hand grenade hoops and a nice fedora to top things off. Now some may regard this look as somewhat theatrical or dated but it is striking and draws attention; the right kind of attention. I receive nothing...
Irrelevant. The thread title is 'A Proper Trench'.You are ofcourse, entitled to your preference but a Mac is not and never will be a trench coat.As far as being 'very frumpy and old-manish', I am sure you will agree that not everyone can pull of a trench or Mac and therefore each gent would be wise to incline towards that which compliments his physique and fulfills his needs best.
Welcome to Styleforum. What is the source of these photos?
Too many whiners here who still do not understand what the term 'factory seconds' means. If you want the best of what AE has to offer, man up and pay retail.
Probably because a Mackintosh isn't a trench coat.
They are one size too big for the model and too much model and not enough shoe = Bad photos.The shoes are fine. I have a pair in brown. Tan is great too.
How disrespectful to transgendered people. I am deeply saddened to see you type such a thing.