or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

You can do it Stitchy ! Which version? Regular or Election Day? Also, this is a film that gets better with repeat viewings. It is a very visual film with many sight gags. NIXON was to politics what Mommie Dearest was to parenting. Updates when you are done please.
Your answer is in your question. Connect yourself with someone who makes their own handbags. A handbag is a womans most powerful and sought after accessory after jewelry and shoes. Every woman wants something unique.
This thread started in 2002
Gun Hill Road (2011) An ex-con returns home to the Bronx after three years in prison to discover his wife estranged and his teenage son exploring a sexual transformation that will put the fragile bonds of their family to the test. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1525838/
Yuppie, raw facts will always outweigh opinion but on SF, some peoples opinions are better than most peoples facts, and at the very least, they provide an awful lot of fun to an otherwise boring forum. Perhaps it will enhance your enjoyment of the forum to, not so much lower, but broaden your expectations. When differences arise, think of it as professional wrestling
To your way of thinking perhaps but consider this; 98% of men today do not understand clothing, its history or applications. We either follow the sheep or we lead and teach. I choose to lead, and though most men will not outrightly admit it, they, at the very sight of me in my trench or other clothing, are filled with a sense of awe and wonder and secretly wish they had the balls to dress as I do. It rouses something within them and that is their alpha chi. Both men and...
YRR92 you don't need to justify pink. If it works with your skin tones and you enjoy wearing it, then do so and relax and enjoy. You'll probably receive a lot of compliments from women and some men. If anyone critisizes you for it, they are an unrefined boor so laugh it off and keep wearing it until no one cares anymore. It is that simple. I wear pink shirts often and never have any problems. Remember also, that a sport coat will cover most of the shirt anyway. Start with...
Posting the photos for posterity...