or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

I believe the phrase is 'Wet behind the ears'. 'Green behind the ears' would be indicitave of needing not a tailor, but a doctor and immediate medical attention. At ease, Private Immanuelrx.
Welcome to Styleforum sushifingers. You have my sympathies. These boots are only to be worn under 4" of ..make that 8" of snow, where no one will ever see them. Can you guess why?Photo has been lightened for clarity...
Welcome to Stylefoum Mikeyyip. The sleeve length on your jacket is far too long. It should rest just beyond the wrist and when you extend your arm to shake hands, a 1/4" - 1/2 " sliver of shirt cuff should be visible. Arms down, (arguably) one should not see the shirt cuff and the jacket sleeve should not cover the hand. Your cuff should be taken up 1 1/2" - 2". Hope this helps.
Lesson learned I hope. Thank you for sharing.
I would reccomend neither this suit or shoes for a wedding or anywhere else. A chesterfield collar? lol. When you say you have a wedding coming up, does this mean you are the groom? or guest? Either way, I would not recommend brogued wingtips. A Cap-toe balmoral is in order in Black, Burgundy or Oxblood. Please state your location and budget. We'll try to help from there. Welcome to Styleforum Reeves1985.
For the life of me I cannot remember where I purchased mine, porably at the Olde Hide House in Acton, Ontario but could have been elsewhere. Have you seen this thread? http://www.styleforum.net/t/142905/pictures-of-nice-gloves/400_50
and he will probably sell the other 'mis-matched' pair later. Why would he do this? Anyone?
Agree with DWF. Thankfully, the 'Thumbs Up' button cut down the '+1' and 'I like that' comments considerably, so we are makng progress.
This needs its own thread. If you can get 100 people to ring in or Thumbs Up, I'll have to concede
Link?