or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

Looks fine to me. Congratulations on your purchase. Personally, I would wear either pants of wool or narrow corduroy as opposed to denim, but to each his own preference. Toss on a nice tartan wool tie, sweater vest or waistcoat with this jacket. Once you've decided to enjoy it, remove the hold stitches from the sides of the back flap. The flap should rest freely over your backside. I see no need to alterations. You are fortunate to enjoy right off the rack, as it were.
Congratulations on your purchase. When standing, the jacket is buttoned anyway so I don't believe a cummerbund to be necessary. With my own mid section widening, a cummerbund would be at best, a 'before dinner' accoutrement. One too many times I found the damned thing rolled up around my waistline, giving others the impression that I am into after-dinner bondage games. Then again, this was not always a bad thing.
Nefarious, this forum is a wonderful opportunity for you to practice a little more diplomacy and gentlemanliness. We like to give newcomers some slack, so it was unnecessary to outrightly attack Magician Shaun. Your comments could stand a little finesse. The Thread title did, in fact read, 'Cole haan: quality or no?' Others have already addressed this specific question.Magician Shaun, by the nature of your questions, you are stating that you are learning, so it would be...
Agree with GBR...I am very tired and missed the online MTM part.
Monday to Thursday, weddings, funerals and some evening occasions.
A good solid first post and welcome to Styleforum CalabaiLion. I'll add one thing to your list. Cedar Shoe trees are a must for your shoes.
I never wear Walnut or any of my lighter coloured shoes in winter. Why? Salt stains. I stick with my blacks & browns for bad weather. Not a rule, just my preference.
Of these 2 options, the Chelsea.
The shoes are low quality. The model is wearing shoes 3 sizes too big for him and the video, like all Zappos videos, sucks.