or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

Welcome to Styleforum NickinAtlanta. It appears that most of the issues come from their buffing process, where the brush wheels are hitting the last. The factory operator in question needs to apply less pressure when buffing. The sole edge issue is another matter. Have you not contacted Allen Edmonds directly first before posting your concerns here?
I wear this type of collared shirt or sweater with a sport jacket. They can be a good option for gents who wish to conceal their neck. Several years ago I had a tumor on my neck and this collar proved a Godsend for me. I've since had surgery but now have a scar that I am sensitive about and still enjoy these collars casually. Welcome to Styleforum nick3112 and Mr Degausser.
This thread hurts all those who witness it.
Looks more like 1960's. Donate it. It is probably moth hole city.
Holy Bejabbers, this must be from their new Primate Line.
Provided the fit is good for you, My preference between these two, would be C&J. I like the asthetics better and they will look better after taking some wear & tear than the Herrings. This is my opinion. Also, in my opinion, I do not disrespect Herring. I speak only of my preference between these 2 boots. Welcome to Styleforum tommygoodkin.
This is unacceptable as far as I am concerned. Have you contacted Barker as yet? Welcome to Styleforum Normunds.
Congratulations and may you enjoy them in good health. Question: Considering its age, would there be any special care instructions for this leather?
Wear with anything but a suit. Welcome to Stylefoum Ruffiio.
[[SPOILER]]