or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

You can't go wrong with the Indy boot. The chukkas are dressier, so your need will determine which of the two you choose to buy. If money is not a concern, buy both Feel free to visit also, our Alden Thread over at the Streetwear section of Styleforum, here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/85589/the-official-alden-thread/0_50 This link will take you to page 01 of that thread, so if you like, you can select the last page and go from there, or browse the thread. Enjoy.
Those would be the boots that are never taken out of their box or worn. Welcome to Styleforum FashionBro.
AE provides excellent customer service so rest easy. You're only upset because you are excited to start enjoying your shoes. I own many pairs of AE shoes and am very happy with my purchases. I am sure everything will work out fine for you. Keep us updated.
Premium Member, I like that, thank you.The stitching will be there, not to worry. DWFII, by the way, is one of our resident shoe experts and we are lucky to have him with us.Cheers. May you enjoy your purchase in good health.
I do the same.
You may want to post this to the Streetwear section as you'll probably gain a different perspective. It is suprising to me that the entire thread hasn't been moved there already. I'll expound for you on my thoughts XFi1382. As this is the Classic Menswear section and leans toward the conservative side, a quilted sport coat may not go over well in Classic Menswear. To me it looks cheap and would have no place even in my streetwear wardrobe. While a quilted parka may be an...
I am still trying to figure that out myself but I think I am onto something.
Prince of Paisley, nice! We certainly need more posts like this, as this was indeed the original intent of the thread.
You can try rubbing them with a terrycloth and vinegar. Let dry. Repeat if necessary. This should be done right after exposure to salt but it may sitll yeild beneficiary results. Welcome to Styleforum MMixtape.