or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

I would wager gator, and that gator was a pup. Welcome to Styleforum sb1993.
I concur with Nine. Avoid the neutral polishes. Gently wiping a damp cloth over them and a good brushing once dried should correct the problem.
We've had variations of this question before. If memory serves, there are several threads about dressing better than the boss. I also work in engineering but not so much fieldwork. I routinely wear my nicer clothes to the office. One day in an elevator, one of the partners commented on that fact and asked why? I replied that if he was willing to roll up his sleeves in the field every other day, the least I could do would be to keep up appearances as they bring important...
Many years ago I was starting to photograph everything so I appreciate the idea of this app. Life got in the way and I have never felt the urge to continue. My project was abandoned.
Welcome to Styleforum Function. Extend your hand forward as though you are about to shake hands with someone. Your shirt cuff should rest upon your wrist line. With a jacket on, a sliver (1/8" to 1/4" visible..some men will accept 3/8" to 1/2" ) of shirt cuff should be present beyond the jacket cuff with your arm at rest by your side. Your cuffs appear to be just fine. Some may say a tad on the long side, but I find the sleeve length acceptable. Just be careful when...
Welcome to Styleforum purpleguy. You may want to try searching the forests of SW&D. Ask the wise ones over there. http://www.styleforum.net/f/13/streetwear-and-denim Repeat your exact same post over there.
Wonderful posts everyone, keep them coming. I congratulate each and every one of you on your purchases and may you enjoy them in great health. Can't wait to see more!
I read your post so fast it turned into 'So who's the new Gilligan going to be?'
Good to read Nick. Thank you for sharing this update.