or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

Where is everyone else? This thread should be brimming over already. (wishful thinking).
If you have need of tailors and/or cobblers, engage before the start date, for these would count against you during the challenge period.
Welcome to Styleforum MoiAbsolu. I own a peacoat by Boss and 2 duffles; 1 by Butberry and 1 by Gloverall. As it turns out, my old Burberry was made by Gloverall anyway. I am partial towards Gloverall. I agree with GBR. Let's see some fit pics if possible and we'll be happy to tell you what suits you. If that is your pwn face in your avatar, I would wager either or both would suit you equally. The rope and wood toggles on that Boss is classic. I would wager that Burberry in...
Good to see you back Goat. As the first of our signees, you get to buy whatever you need for a Hallowe'en costume for yourself, if the need exists.
I don't think anything of them. What kind of work would you wear these to? Where would you go in these?
Wednesday September 25, 2013 It's Tiiiiiime! 2013 OCTOBER Official No Purchase Club Start Date: Tuesday October 01, 2013 (6:00 am) End Date: Thursday October 31, 2013 (11:59 pm) Old hat to some...new to others.. The challenge: You must go 1 month without spending money on clothes or clothing-related accessories for yourself. The club is designed, not to undermine the economy, but as an aid to help the weaker of our distinguished memebers (and onlookers) to develop...
Legend has it, that once one owns a pair of the revered shoes, all other conversation pales by comparison. Enough said.
Provided you don't gain weight, this is a pretty good fit. Change nothing. Your next suit should have (arguably) slightly less pull at the center button. Welcome to Styleforum factorof2.
Just a reminder...this thread isn't about AE bashing though if Paul lurks here I hope he will be amused at our good-natured pokes. We may have to look at some vintage to gleen the rewards but what I was hoping to see also, are a broad range of items with strange or amusing names. I am going through my own wardrobe to see if I can find any goodies but the chances are slim. I donated another bale of clothes to my local thrift store over the weekend and was looking through...