or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

Lemme see... Company A) I had not one but several women after me. The one I chose was (at least I thought so) a stunning beauty and had a certain animal-like lustful look in her eyes. Today, I would instantly recognize such a look to be a clear indicator to run for my life. She screwed almost everything that moved while she was with me. The gossip spread and there were plenty of people more than willing to tell me about her behaviour. I was in complete denial. I was so in...
This phrase never made sense and needs to be reitred. We all eat at home..so where are we supposed to s**t?
the latest stupid phrase that went viral; 'back in the day'.Back in the day of what?! And it's young people using this phrase! Like they were there?!
The stiffened arms and clenched fists indicate Rigor Mortis has set in. Welcome to Styleforum. Rest in peace.
Yep, they are ugly alright. Try Wolverine 1,000 Mile for something similar in appearance but a lot nicer. http://www.wolverine.com/US/en/1000Mile Welcome to Styleforum Sparkling.
That fit is so...so... simian. Gorilla my dreams Seriously, you appear to be into body building and I would strongly recommend you switch the focus from bulk to tone. Dump it. Edit- Avoid waistcoats. You have a stout and built physique and the waistcoat only accentuates your shouders, causing an imbalance with your height. I hope your are not taking 'roids but if you are, stop immediately.
What's this thread about? Welcome to Styleforum Sixracer.
Great spread! Well done and welcome to Styleforum.