or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

This has to be the poorest turnout ever. 3 more hours to launch. If we can't get a dozen to sign up, I'll bale out.
Welcome to Styleforum seeve. 10.5 E (Size and Width, E= wide) 1652 6 3794 (Old number 4 last, or possubly 6 last, same as Park Avenue) COMB. 3224 (Combination Heel Leather & Rubber pad on leather stacked heel) Those are 1 to 2 sizes too big for you judging by the massive heel gap. I would wager you are a size 9 in this shoe. Otherwise, they are in remarkably good condition. Scuffs & scratches can easily be buffed out with an application of leather conditioner, let...
A Saturday night bump. There is still time to sign up for those who missed this thread earlier.
The Goodyear heel pad is an indicator of its age. My gut tells me 1970's, but I am more likely to agree with VegTan on his guess. Your question of 'did Church's make their shoes with the Goodyear heel?' would make me answer, no. However, there is one possibility, and it is a small one.. Church's did purchase a factory in Canada. In 1948 Church & Co. purchased Canadian shoe maker Dack's but I am unsure as to whether or not it produced shoes (possibly an exclusive small run...
Badly aligned fabric layers or fusing would be my guess. The suit experts should have a look at this.
Those are replacement heels and not factory. As for the shoes themselves, I am unfamiliar with this model. Welcome to Styleforum.
You read my mind. I bought a pair of them myself.
I see nothing wrong with buying multiples in different colours. I felt the same way about the AE Mora. Bought 2 pairs, 1 black & 1 brown. Welcome to Styleforum movoblast and descartes.
Neither sir.