or Connect

Posts by MyOtherLife

Welcome to Styleforum Billj7. Allen Edmonds Weybridge On sale right now $345.00 $197.00 http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF5908_1_40000000001_-1 Save the extra money and invest in quality.
Search your local area for a reweaving service. This can be repaired. A reputable tailor may also be able to help you.
This still cracks me up.
Thank you for posting this mikeynyc. I am rather suprised to read this and need to collect my thoughts.
That musical score was fairly intense. I was biting my nails when they got to the gemming and anticipating a sequence showing factory workers carrying and distributing giant Goodyear welted seedpods to the towns local friendly retailers.
I concur with GBR. Welcome to Styleforum csg4005.
I have a pair of their Alligator loafers which are marked 'Bologna Italia'. Of their other creations, I cannot say. This is a reputable name so you should not be worried about quality. I am suprised no one else has chimed in on this as yet. Welcome to Styleforum CLiang.
A good first post Chipster, and welcome to Styleforum. Long live Samuelsohn.
In milder cold weather, I opt for cashmere or a lightweight lambswool. For conservative applications, I'll wear a scarf in darker, quieter colours such as burgundy, navy, forest green, and charcoal greys. Muted patterns such as paisley or plaids. On these milder of days, I tend to wear my scarf with only a sliver of it showing, thus allowing my shirt and tie to show. Therefore, the scarves I use must not fight the tie colours & patterns yet also should provide some...