or Connect

Posts by gannonyu

Thanks! Really appreciating the small details (and the commando sole for the weather on the west coast).The guys at unionmade were amazing... they mislabeled the price but still honored the deal. Scored them for a deep discount
First cordovan purchase! Stoneman Chukka in #8.
Moving in June for residency. I need to clear out my closet! fineprint: Will provide measurements upon request. Add $10 for shipping to North America. Will combine shipping if you buy more than one item. Local meetups possible in Vancouver. Paypal (+4%) only. Everything is final sale, please ask questions before purchasing! a) Wings + Horns Herringbone Bush Pants, size 30, Black, tried on 1x. $SOLD Amazing construction and...
Price Drops! Moving in June for residency. I need to clear out my closet! fineprint: Will provide measurements upon request. Add $10 for shipping to North America. Will combine shipping if you buy more than one item. Local meetups possible in Vancouver. Paypal (+4%) only. Everything is final sale, please ask questions before purchasing! a) Veilance Differential Shirt, sz Small, Black. $SOLD Brand new, never worn. Collar made of smooth ballistic nylon material, snap...
Relocating in a couple months, so I need to clean out the closet! Everything's cheap, in great condition, and prices are firm. NO lowballers please!! Add $10 for shipping to North America - will combine shipping if you buy more than one item. Please pay using EMT if within Canada, Paypal (+4%) otherwise. Everything is final sale, please ask questions before purchasing! 1. W+H Linen Stripe Selvedge Shirt, Blue, size S. Brand new. Hidden button down collar, selvedge...
Dayton Service Boots in charcoal nubuck leather, size 8. With topy. Still in great condition. Worn ~8 times... Just couldn't fit them in my rotation. For reference, I wear 8.5D Alden Trubalance, 9 Clarks DB, 42 CP. These fit just a hair larger. Please PM with questions or for more info/pictures. Final Sale. $225 USD shipped to USA/Canada via paypal. Located in Vancouver, local pickup available.
I use Obenauf's LP on all my leather shoes - keeps them waterproof and conditions the leather very nicely. I'm sure you can find lots of suppliers on ebay that are willing to ship to you.BTW I'm from Vancouver where rain is unfortunately the norm.
I realize this isn't a sale thread, but I just wanted to let all WH fans know I have some old stuff you might be interested in. Please PM me if you're interested. I have a listing on the other SF with prices and pictures, I hope it's ok if I post the link here: http://bit.ly/uAlPeS Linen Stripe Selvedge Shirt, blue, S Ventile Down Vest, khaki, M Hand Knit Cowichan Sweater vest, gray/black, M Japanese Canvas Mac Jacket, black, M Ventile field sport jacket/blazer, khaki,...
Dropped by about 3:30pm today. My purchases: Tiger fleece hoody, black/grey, M Linen stripe selvedge l/s shirt, blue, S Moleskin Utility pants, washed brown, 30. love these pants!!! (saw a black 32, in case anyone's interested) Gingham polo, M (lots of madras polos still available) I think the boots were 550. Plenty of shorts, s/s and l/s tees/henleys in most sizes. Shirts in S were hard to come by. Definitely worth checking out if you wear medium or larger....
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter they've got the Davis pant (mid grey, slimish leg - personally I didn't like the fit at ALL) for $69 - 30% (original retail $129?) then a stack of various shades of khakies from $29-49 The Robson St. store in Vancouver has the Davis cut in khaki, medium grey, and charcoal for $49 -30%. I actually like the Davis fit a lot (although my WH chinos are still the best fitting). Lots of discounted...