or Connect

Posts by philosophe

Seconding Mr.Six. I, too, hope that your friends and family are alright.
You guys could do a brisk business in Croccantini.
None of the north American universities I've been affiliated with has anything like a decent looking or decently made school tie. Students these days (sorry about that phrase) prefer university-themed athletic gear.
I've seen the scarf in person. It's great--and a steal.
Google searching will provide a lot of options. Just look for white coats at any uniform shop for healthcare professionals.
Congratulations on all of these marvelous developments!
I don't know about whether Crema Alpina would work on shell cordovan, but it is great on calfskin.
Here to second Murlsquirl's advice. Pay for quality, not branding. You might also see if Linjer Leathers has anything suitable.
I would avoid major surgery on any jacket. The best strategy is to find a garment that's a decent fit before alterations. Messing with the shoulders or the length is generally a recipe for unhappiness.
Good shoes are really important to business outfits. Buying two good pairs, one black and one brown, would be a good start. Picking something conservative (e.g. captoe) is always a good bet. In terms of color, gray and navy suits are the easiest to wear. Your husband could try some pale blue shirts as an easy alternative to white. Wearing the same suit with different shirts and ties will stretch his wardrobe. A navy suit with white shirt and black tie can look quite...