or Connect

Posts by philosophe

Agree 100% with Ac's comments on student course evaluations. Students' narrative comments can be helpful, but those scantron evals aren't worth much.
Some thoughts. 1. Having taught at private and public institutions, I'd say that public institutions are less formal. 2. Having taught at rural and urban institutions, I'd say that rural institutions are less formal. 3. Having lectured at many places, I'd say that dress in the northeastern US is more formal than elsewhere. There are exceptions; every campus has its aging hippies. 4. Young faculty are faced with the challenge of establishing authority in the classroom....
Wow!
Greg, when are orders for the Portegna wallets due? Am debating about color.
Am debating between blue and green. When is the deadline for ordering?
Ryan, Chogall is right. You might try v-neck sweaters as well as zip-necks. Both will direct the eye to your face. A blazer and collared shirt will have the same effect.
Brand new Gustin jeans 35x36--crisp and ready to wear. 11.5oz selvedge. $75 shipped CONUS. For shipping elsewhere, actual shipping cost applies.
Brand new Gustin jeans 35x36--crisp and ready to wear. 11.5oz selvedge. $75 shipped CONUS. For shipping elsewhere, actual shipping cost applies.
OP, the most important feature of shoes is fit. Find the shoe that works for your feet.
If the stain is oily, try rubbing some talcum powder into it to absorb the material. I've used this technique successfully on shoes.