or Connect

Posts by philosophe

The Moulded guys only seem gruff. They've been incredibly helpful and nice to me for years.
There is another Alden model that comes with an orthotic. Are you sure you tried on a modified last? I found Boston Pedorthic very helpful, but Moulded Shoe has a bigger selection.
Anyone who doesn't own that Porter leather briefcase should buy one immediately.
OP, a few pieces of advice: 1. Shop for fit. if the shoes don't fit, they are useless. 2. Stick to your budget, and buy the best you can actually afford. No item of clothing or pair of shoes is worth breaking the bank. 3. If you can, go slowly, and see how each pair you try actually works out for you. 4. Whatever shoe you're wearing, give it a good shine. Even inexpensive shoes can look sharp with a good shine. People do notice the condition of your shoes. 5. Stick...
Check out no man walks alone
Happy birthday, NMWA! And many, many more!
Do not snip. Use the snag tool.
Just tried on the S & C burgundy cardigan, which is incredibly nice. The depth of color is beautiful.
So much for the NPC for me. Just ordered a Scott and Charters cardigan/jacket. Should have done it last night...
Red Devil, what would you recommend I do to fix the toe of this Alden boot? I think the dirt is primarily rubber from a brake pedal. I have a pretty good assortment of Saphir items from the Hanger Project.