or Connect

Posts by Blake686

Drops! Will make deals for multiple items as well!
Quote: Originally Posted by magogian12345 Can we get a shot of the soles? Thanks Edit: I looked at the previous thread. I'm surprised no one called BigBris out on his "two wear" assertion. With that sole wear, there is no way those were only worn twice. But, don't get me wrong, those are still beautiful shoes. I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. Those definitely look like two wear shoes, could even pass for one full...
All PM's replied to and more drops!
Drops!
Added Barker Blacks and drop on the Roadster to make the bump legitimate!
Last round of drops, offers welcome
Drops on all items, last drops on ties before Ebay!
Price drops on ties and added Loro Piana Roadsters and shirts!
All items include shipping CONUS, paypal personal payment. As always, please feel free to PM with any questions or offers. Pains me to do this but the fit just isn't right for my feet. All shoes come in a generic box with no shoe bags. All are size 11D. 10.) NIB Barker Black Archdale in Black, size 11D. Sold 11.) NIB Barker Black Archdale in Cedar/Chestnut (not sure of the real name), size 11D. In the interest of full disclosure there is a small flaw on the...
pricing is horrible...make them into a 10EUK and drop them to $50! Kidding, I think the price is great for that shoe barely used, wish it was my size!