or Connect

Posts by Blake686

$100 seems reasonable for that work. My tailor is $10 per functional buttonhole.
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain Winky Here's what you want to do before you go in: 1. Have a referral. This helps a lot. 2. Research what the watch goes for in the grey market, you probably won't get 5% more than that off. 3. Decide what you're willing to pay in advance and stick to it. Once inside: 1. Feel out the sales person, your instinct will tell you if they're up for haggling. 2. Tell them that you rarely buy the first time you...
Just curious, what are the tactics to get the best discount? It's kind of difficult to know everything about the pricing and how bad the dealr wants to move it. Any thoughts?
thanks for the replies guys, now I have to figure out a way to tell the gf this to discourage the trip...
Thinking about stopping on my way up to CT, going to be a zoo there?
I love the stuff I find at NMLC, like this MTM Kiton Super 180's suit for Allen Stanford. Retail was only 7k suprisingly, the fabric was absolutely insane.
Looking for a 40R solid gray suit (for interviews). PM me with what you have please. Thanks!
Drop! All clothes being returned soon.
Drops