or Connect

Posts by Blake686

Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar if you haven't booked Momofuku Ko yet, it's too late. I thought you made reservations 7 days in advance starting at 10am? Next weekend isnt available yet. Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy My wife and I were just in NYC for a week. We enjoy the Village for dinner. We like the charm of smaller places with good food. Two very different ones right by each other are The Little...
Hi All, I know there are a ton of NYC threads but I am looking for some suggestions for my personal situation. I'm thinking of taking my fiancee up to NYC either next weekend or the following weekend for her burthday, and was hoping some of you could help me out with some decisions. Hotel Last time we were in NY we stayed at Le Parker Meredian. It was ok, but we would like to try something different. I am a Starwood platinum member with a good amount of points...
PM sent on POWs and 34 Khakis
Nice BC jacket from a great seller!
Can someone comment on the fit of the regular Raffaele Caruso line pants as well as the Sartoria Parma pants? I ordered 2 suits off of e-haberdasher and they only give rise and leg opening measurements. Are they very slim in the thighs?
Can anybody speak to the quality of this lined of Oxxford suting? I havent seen this label before. http://cgi.ebay.com/New-OXXFORD-1220...item5d2d47defd Thanks!
Two great transaction with two sellers recently, dhc905 and thejohngalt100. Both stand-up guys.
Drop on Boss jacket and Christian Dior Shoes added
Drops on a few items
drops on some items