or Connect

Posts by Blake686

I picked up a Begg at a local menswear shop for $79 yesterday, the sales associated barely knew what they were. Quality is great.
Just curious, what US(NY) retailers carry Sutor?
Looking for some reasonably priced either NWT or gently used pants, slim fitting but not tight.
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier I am not much a fan of that NM. +1, I couldn't agree more
King of Prussia, PA
Saw some Black Fleece button downs at Neman Marcus today. Asked an SA and they had no information. Anyone know if this is going to be an ongoing thing?
Quote: Originally Posted by mtf I have tried on exactly one pair so take this with a grain of salt. They were pretty typical italian shoes. True to size but a little bit long and a little bit narrow compared to an AE or an Alden. I wear AE or Alden 10.5D's with slightly thicker dress socks. I wear most italian 10.5Ds with thin dress socks. They are not Italian, they are English.
Quote: Originally Posted by jobro Save up for the Aldens (in black if you like - $400) and you will be very happy that you didn't get the Cole Haans. +1, and Aldens can be had at a discount, sign up for seconds mail from The Shoe Mart
Great seller, good luck with the sale!
djh, great buyer and nice guy!