or Connect

Posts by Blake686

PM sent on 11D's!
Can you post a fit pic of the BV coat? Thanks
Paypal sent!
damn, no 10.5. I definitely recommend sizing down a half size, I have tried these on before and that was the case. These shoes are definitely on my list...
Quote: Originally Posted by cwh812 That's great. I've had a similar transformation, but over the course of 3.5 years. I went from Kenneth Coles (probably the same models as yours) in '06 and '07 and then "updgraded" to Ferragamos studio line (I had probably 5 pairs) along with Cole Haan's and a pair of Gucci loafers - these are the shoes most people I work with wear. I found StyleForum about a year ago. I now have two pairs of EG's (and another on...
I've got the "mirror" shine thing going on my shoes finally, and am wondering what I do now for future polishing sessions? Do i use the Saphir Wax and brush with a horsehair brush? Do i not brush and just shine clean with a cotton cloth? How often do I clean with conditioner?
Does anyone have experience with the Barker Black shoe trees? If so, can you please post a picture? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker I wasnt the biggest monkstrap fan... but your shoe style is very close to mine, and the RLPL Narvells make me regret not getting a monkstrap sooner. Seems like monks are something that come along as you progress in the shoe world, I'm sure it won't be long...
Quote: Originally Posted by distinctive Great stuff Blake, especially those Lobbs Thanks David, the color on them is great and they are very comfortable.
Quote: Originally Posted by AJL Nice shooz. Also enjoying the doggie in avatar; he looks like an amusing little fellow. Thanks, he's great, and the good news for me is he doesn't chew shoes!