or Connect

Posts by Blake686

Quote: Originally Posted by habana21 How much for both the belt and tie? Sent you a PM, I will discount for multiple items.
Drops! Going to the post offfice tomorrow and want to ship this stuff!
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del +100, the sweater is ing beautiful Thanks, theres a lucky new owner now! Price drops on other stuff!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bartolo Interlockingny is a great seller. The boots are too big for me +1, but the boots are too small
More Drops! Please make offers, I need to move this stuff!
Drops on everything!
Drops! Feel free to make offers!
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker GTL baby. Make sure you use the dryer at the "L". You can just replace the "T" with Tailor...
Quote: Originally Posted by Francisco nice jacket!! Thanks! Updated with measurements.
All items include shipping CONUS, paypal personal please. Feel free to pm me with any questions or offers. Also, sorry my pictures suck. 1) I came home with this and my girlfriend nearly killed me, so I'm reluctantly posting it here. For sale is a NWT heather gray Loro Piana Made in Italy 100% cashmere sweater, size 50 (40 US). This thing is seriously think, puts the Roadster to shame! I wish there was a way to capture in pictures how thick this thing is. ...