or Connect

Posts by Blake686

Have been using the "AK" buttons on all of my shirts, great buttons and great seller to deal with.
Purchased these for myself, but need the money to finance other purchases. Price includes shipping in the CONUS, international is extra and at my discretion. Payment via Paypal only please. PLEASE NOTE: The earliest I will be able to ship any purchased items is this Friday (2/1). I will keep each buyer informed as their items are shipped. All are 1.8 meters by 60". Grandi & Rubinelli 100% cotton Amazing 90 or 70 (I do not know for sure)/2 #27709/00002 Blue/Green...
The items in this listing are items that I purchased for myself, but either didn't fit or need the money to finance other purchases. All prices included shipping in the CONUS, international is extra and at my discretion. Payment via Paypal only please. PLEASE NOTE: The earliest I will be able to ship any purchased items is this Friday (2/1). I will keep each buyer informed as their items are shipped. Please do not hesitate to PM me with any additional questions and...
The items in this listing are items that I purchased for myself, but either didn't fit or need the money to finance other purchases. All prices included shipping in the CONUS, international is extra and at my discretion. Payment via Paypal only please. PLEASE NOTE: The earliest I will be able to ship any purchased items is this Friday. I will keep each buyer informed as their items are shipped. Please do not hesitate to PM me with any additional questions and thanks...
Purchased this for myself, but need the money to finance other purchases. Price includes shipping in the CONUS, international is extra and at my discretion. Payment via Paypal only please. PLEASE NOTE: The earliest I will be able to ship any purchased items is this Friday (2/1). I will keep each buyer informed as their items are shipped. Please do not hesitate to PM me with any additional questions and thanks for looking! NWT Size 52 (US 42) Caruso gray and blue...
Hi all, you all seem to be well traveled and have great advice in this department, so I am hoping you can help me out. I am planning my honeymoon for late April/early May, and have booked London for 5 days and Paris for 5 days. We picked this as these are two cities we want to visit. We mostly travel for good food and good shopping, as well as to relax and have a nice time. We don't necessarily like to just sit on a beach and do nothing, we like to have things to...
We ended up eating lunch at Purple Pig on Friday, dinner at Girl and the Goat and lunch and Longman and Eagle Saturday, dinner at Sepia. Some high points and some low points, but overall great meals. Thank you all again for the suggestions, will definitely add some of the ones we missed to the list for our next visit.
also, Purple Pig looks to be right up my alley, thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for all of the replies, much appreciated. My wife mentioned going to Frontera Grill, is it a good option? I'd love to try Topolobampo but it looks to be tough to get a reservation.
Wife and I are heading to Chicago Fri-Sun and I am looking for lunch recommendations for Fri and Sat. We have dinner lined up at Girl and the Goat Friday and Sepia on Saturday. We are staying at the Westin on Michigan Ave, so any spots close to that would be great. Looking for anything from pizza to a sit down meal on the pricier side. Thanks in advance.