or Connect

Posts by Blake686

Selling a few pairs of shoes and a pair of sunglasses on Ebay. The Ebay auctions state only shipping to the US, but I will deal internationally depending on the situation. Thanks for looking! John Lobb Stafford Redwood Calf Cap Toe Oxfords 9.5E http://www.ebay.com/itm/251693465697?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Bontoni Principe Black Leather Loafer Sz...
I agree with your sentiments in that the meals weren't mind blowing, but it was well executed good food. My wife wasn't pregnant, but she was appreciative to not have to get all done up to go out every night. I didn't see any American servers at Frenchie, although I did run into other Americans eating there. I believe the chef and owner of Verjus is American though and his wife runs the wine bar portion.
I ate at the following two more casual restaurants in the spring when in Paris: http://www.frenchie-restaurant.com/en http://www.hkmenus.com/verjusmenu.html I didn't get a chance to go to the classics Paris Michelin starred restaurants, but compared to the Michelin starred restaurants I have eaten at in the US and London I was impressed. The wine bar portions of these restaurants were packed, especially Frenchie. I'm surprised it didn't get a star.
Thanks, will check this place out.Appreciate the recommendations.
So far I am thinking of going to W Bill. Any additional input would be much appreciated.
Travelling to London and Paris in a week and looking for places to get jacketing or suiting fabric. Any recommendations would be welcome, thanks in advance.
Moncler Biarrits sneakers in size 44. Price Includes shipping in the CONUS, international extra and at my discretion. Please Note: If these are purchased by 12PM Sunday, they will ship early this week, any time after that and they will ship next Saturday. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!
Lightly worn Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Indy boot, size 9.5EEE. I wear a US 10.5 band these fit well. Will include Alden shoe tress for an extra $20. Price Includes shipping in the CONUS, international extra and at my discretion. Please Note: If these are purchased by 12PM Sunday, they will ship early this week, any time after that and they will ship next Saturday. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!
Lightly worn Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Indy boot, size 9.5EEE. I wear a US 10.5 band these fit well. Will include Alden shoe tress for an extra $20. Price Includes shipping in the CONUS, international extra and at my discretion. Please Note: If these are purchased by 12PM Sunday, they will ship early this week, any time after that and they will ship next Saturday. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!
NWOT Ralph Lauren Purple Label White 100% Linen Pocket Square. 17x17 inches. Tags were removed and it has sat folded in my drawer since purchased. Price includes shipping in the CONUS, international extra and at my discretion. Please Note: If purchased by 12PM Sunday, it will ship early this week, any time after that and it will ship next Saturday. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!