or Connect

Posts by ChiliPalmer

Here is your chance to buy Begg scarves before fall arrives. These are the same scarves that will sell for twice the price I'm selling them when fall and winter merchandise becomes available. New with tags Made in Scotland Lambswool/Angora blend Measurements (in inches, not including fringe): 1. 12.25" wide x 64.5" long 2. 12" wide x 67" long 3. 12.5" wide x 61.5" long 4. 13" wide x 73" long
RLX Adventure Jacket Color: Green Moss with orange accents I've never seen a jacket styled like this anywhere else. Napoleon pocket on the left chest, pocket on the right bicep, armpit zippers for ventilation, and a zip pocket on the back on the jacket. The bottom of the sleeves have a strap for tightening and are cut at an angle for full wrist coverage. The zipper on the front of the jacket is two-way, meaning you can unzip the jacket from the bottom to the top. ...
For those that ordered from the Japanese site, did you get a shipping confirmation? How long was it between when you ordered and when you received your shirts? Thanks.
Polo Ralph Lauren Dress Shirt New with tags 16 neck, 35 sleeve Custom fit (a slimmer cut) Color: Blue Regent spread collar, french cuff Genuine shell buttons
Patagonia Stretch Wavefarer Board Shorts New with tags Style #: 86542 Size: 38 Inseam: 11 inches Color: Deep Space (a shade of blue)
"Stick you neck out" with this Ferragamo Giraffe tie. Made in Italy of 100% silk. Mint condition - no flaws. Comes from smoke-free, pet-free home.
Polo Ralph Lauren Dress Shirt New with tags 16 neck, 35 sleeve Genuine shell buttons Custom fit (a slimmer cut) Spread collar, button cuff Fabric: 100% cotton. I've owned a lot of these shirts over the years and this fabric really stands out for its texture and heft. This isn't flimsy, lightweight cotton. The fabric is a twill and is much more substantial that what's normally associated with gingham. Retail $145
Yes. And this one too:http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2013/11/25/alden-shoe-suede-longwings-lsw/Both were inspiration for what I'm trying to create because both sold out in my size before I learned of them.I just want a chocolate suede long wing. I'm open to last suggestions.
Which lasts would interest people?
See edited OP.