or Connect

Posts by TotesMcGotes

Allen Edmonds for brooks brothers. "fifth Avenue" size: 10 d in walnut. Selling because they are too snug on my small toes. Excellent condition. Cedar shoe trees were inserted after each wear. Worn less than 10 times. Will ship most places + $$ for Worldwide shipping Open to offers.
I have a pair of brand new only ever tried on 3sixteen ST-100X 29x32, hemmed at self edge. The only time i tried these on the top button popped right off (2nd photo). Since then they have been sitting in my closet. I am letting them go for cheap considering they are brand new but "broken." I still have the button but it's basically useless. I am sure kiya would be willing to help you out with a matching button. 3sixteen- $115 +4% fees shipped CONUS, will ship...
Is anyone willing to proxy the NY sample sale?
Just got a pair of 3sixteen ST-100x. I ordered a 29 and my actual waist is a 30. They fit great everywhere except I can't button the top button without a lot of effort, will these stretch out enough in the waist for a comfortable fit?
How should I size for Rogue Territory SK 14.5 Denim? And should I soak them or not?
Christmas gift from Context but I'd like to get some 3sixteen ST-100x. Willing to trade for those also $150 Shipped CONUS obo....
Basically brand new just too small for me. Asking $60 shipped CONUS, been holding on to this for a while so send me offers...
I have some decently worn N&F Weird Guy's tagged size 28 but they have stretched to a 29.75 Had them for a year and they have been worn sparingly throughout. $40 Shipped CONUS
Paypal only add $5 for shipping CONUS and $15 for international. Basically brand new Timex, that I have worn once. I put a new strap on it and have only ever tried this strap on not actually worn for a day. The price reflects the almost new state minus the fact that i dont know where the box is. This retails for $150 at J Crew
Drop to $175 trying to get rid of these quick