or Connect

Posts by SLeiber32

Hi, any chance that you'll be adding any more suits to this sale? I love the J. Press and Andover Shop, but they're not exactly what I'm looking for right now. Namely, a short navy 3-roll-2 with 18" shoulders from Brooks, Press, Andover, etc
Do you have measurements? I'm not sure if I would take a S or an XS in Barbour.
Price drop
Price drop
Price drop
Jack Donnelly recently introduced a slim fit line. Also, they now offer $20 off with their referral program. If anybody wants to try them out here is the link: http://jackdonnelly.extole.com/a/clk/1Lk2Cj
I have a 32R Sterlingwear Authentic peacoat in black for sale. It was worn for 1 winter and I have since outgrown it. It's a very nice jacket and was plenty warm through a Pittsburgh winter. It could use a dry clean which I would be happy to do for you before sending it off. Feel free to ask any questions. I only have one sale on this site and I never got feedback for it. You can check out my eBay feedback at xshowtime32x Measurements - Chest - 18" Sleeve -...
Up for sale is a pair of 28x34 Nudie Thin Finn Organic Dry Ecru Embos. I wore these for about 3 months before realizing I needed 29x34s. The pocket embroidery was seam ripped so the back pockets are plain. Feel free to ask any questions. You can check out my eBay feedback at xshowtime32x Measurements - Waist - 14.75" Leg Opening - 6.25" Inseam - 33" Front Rise - 9.25" Rear Rise - 14" Knee - 6.75" Thigh - 9.25" (Measured using Blue in Green method)
I have a 34R H&M suit up for sale. The pants are 30R. I have only worn this suit about 3 times and have since outgrown it. Feel free to ask any questions. I only have one sale on this site and I never got feedback for it. You can check out my eBay feedback at xshowtime32x Measurements- Chest - 18" Length - 30" from collar to bottom Sleeve - 25" Shoulders - 16" Pants- Waist - 15" Rise - 9.5" Leg opening - 7.25" Inseam - 32" (about 1-1.25" to let out or add cuffs if desired)
Up for sale is a pair of 29x34 Nudie Slim Jim Organic Dry Ecru Embos. I wore these for about 2 1/2 months. Feel free to ask any questions. I only have one sale on this site and I never got feedback for it. You can check out my eBay feedback at xshowtime32x Measurements - Waist - 15.25" Leg Opening - 6.5" Inseam - 33.5"