or Connect

Posts by Oski

SLP EXPERTS: Difference between 2013 Chain Harness Wyatt and 2014 version? They both appear to have the chunky exposed zipper and no side seam on the boot. The harness placement seems different though. Is the shaft size the same on both? Are the zippers the same? Thanks.
You are the mf'n man! Thanks!
My baller boot peeps, its been a long time. I've missed y'all. I come here in search of guidance and your expertise to brush up my knowledge once again. 3 years ago i said I wanted white tornado CCP, 3 years later it might finally happen. BUT FIRST, I have some questions for y'all... So the boots are tagged size 8, i know CCP runs big and I think they might fit. I wear a 43 in CP as well as in Ann D sneakers, and they fit pretty comfortably. Would the size 8 in CCP work...
It's Supreme, bought the same one but its too slim for my liking. If anyone needs a large, I'll let go for under retail.http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/shirts/v5dju4sazAlso, seller sold the Chain Wyatts to someone else before i sent the payment, so I'm still on the market for a size 43-44 if anyone can help.
Need some reassurance/piece of mind from SLP experts that these are legit before I drop the money on them. Finally found them, wish they were 43.5 though.
Went to visit the homie Ryan at the Chicago SLP store earlier, got my black suede chain harness reserved. Tried on the new tan suede Wyatts with the slim shaft for reference, holy shit them things were snug. Size 43 fit me in length but I felt the zipper might bust from how snug the shaft was. I'll be doing TTS, 43.5 on the new suede chains.
I went true to size with Santiags (43.5, 43 in CP, 10.5 in Vans/Nike/etc) and at first they did hurt due to them being brand new and stiff, even snug/tight.I've worn them easily over 60 times or so now. Walked around in them, hell even ran in them I'm sure and now they're perfect.Moral of the story; break your shit in, wear em', live in em'. Make them mold to you and you won't have to worry about discomfort.*wearing them as I speak*
NEED SIZING HELP! So I've been searching far and wide for 2013 Chain Harness Wyatt's in my size. The more I read the more I feel the need to go bigger than my normal size. I have a pair of Harness Santiags in size 43.5 that fit pretty damn perfect. I found a pair of 2013 Chain Wyatts for a reasonable price/condition, but they are 44.5. I know the shaft is slimmer as well as the ankle on the 2013's, but will these 44.5 be too big for me? Thanks in advance y'all
IDK why but they just look off to me. Looking forward to seeing more pictures tho, been on the hunt for black chain suedes.
Good looking on pointing that out, I was unaware. I had asked the seller if there had been any alterations made and he said no. But now that you guys caught that it explains the low price.