or Connect

Posts by Xandion

For sale are a pair of discontinued 9.5D Sanford Allen Edmonds seconds on the 7-97 last. Comes with the original box. The second classification is probably due to some odd burnishing on the toe caps which I've pictured. However, in my opinion this isn't noticeable when worn, these are a steal as seconds. Shoe trees are not included but I can ship with some Jos A Bank full toe trees for an extra $11 (trees and shipping). Asking $169 $149 shipped in the US without trees....
For sale are a pair of discontinued 9D Neumora Allen Edmonds seconds on the 333 last. Comes with the original box. The second classification is due to some "wrinkles" in the leather near the straps which I have pictured. Shoe trees are not included but I can ship with some Jos A Bank full toe trees for an extra $11 (trees and shipping). Asking $189 shipped in the US without trees. Please contact me for international shipping. Please PM all questions as all sales are final.
The website is not accurate but a good guide. I placed an order yesterday when the long branches weren't on my list. Got an email from the shoebank with the link and it had the long branches, so I called first thing this morning to get them and they told me they weren't in stock in my size. Oh well saved me some money I guess. Still nice to see a picture with the name.
If anyone has the 9.0E list, i would very much appreciate a forward my way.
For sale are two pairs of Loake 1880 shoes on the capital last. Both pairs come with the original box and shoe bags. Both pairs are size 8UK (F). Shoe trees are not included but I can ship the ones pictured for an extra $10. Asking $255 EACH shipped in the US ($500 for both). Please contact me for international shipping. Please PM all questions as all sales are final.
So stereotypical situation, got my first well made suit (38R Benjamin from eHaberdasher) and need some help getting the fit right. I think overall the jacket fits well but I can't get over how the shoulders divot. I have attached a few pictures of what I am talking about. I did a search and found a few different explanations for what causes it which including my shoulder width not matching the jacket, the padding, and the pitch of the sleeve. Was wondering if anyone...
Could someone tell me how much wider in the toe area the 333 last is versus the #5 last? Or better yet does anyone know how the 333 last compares to the capital last? I am a very comfortable 8UK in the capital last and think the best fit for me in the #5 last is 9EE. Wondering if I could swing a 9D in the 333 last since i have read its noticeably wider than the 5. I appreciate any input you all could provide.
BNIB Loake "Guildhall" Black Captoe Bluchers size 9UK - ENDING TONIGHT at 9:39 EST http://www.ebay.com/itm/271240028618?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I just came across a similar listing with some double monks listed as Elton last, the outsoles also look pretty different. Any ideas on authenticity, they are listed as seconds? Have no intention of buying but I was curious and couldn't find anything on even a google search.http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEERMIN-Mallorca-Linea-maestro-goodyear-welted-cap-toe-Double-monk-65UK-/251302910991?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a82d21c0f
Anyone have personal experience with both the capital and the 024 last? Did you end up sizing down half a size from the capital last to the 024 last? The pediwear description is kind of a non answer since it says narrow feet should size down but average may want to as well. Id say my 8F buckinghams are about perfect, maybe a tad long, but width is great. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!