or Connect

Posts by Pulp088

For sale is an Our Legacy First Shirt Polka Dot purchased from Tres Bien last year. The shirt is gray with white polka dots, and the fabric is a very comfortable brushed cotton. I wore this to work once, but decided that arms are a bit too slim on my weight lifter's arms. Compared to other Our Legacy styles, this is more tailored than the boxy fitting 1940 and 1950s shirts. That being said, this will fit anyone who typically wear a medium. The pit-to-pit measurement is...
For sale are a pair of very hard to find Alden saddle oxfords made expressly for Unionmade in San Francisco last year. I love the contrast of the navy and brown leather and the pebbled texture that makes the contrast pop even more. I have worn these to three functions, but I could never find a way to incorporate them into my day-to-day wardrobe. I have maintained them in shoe trees at all times when stored in my closet, and you can see from how little wear is on the...
For sale are a pair of Loden Green Yuketen Maine Guide 5-Eye Boots with a two-tone brown chromexcel accents and a white Vibram Christy sole. I bought these from The Woodlands in the Fall of 2011, and since then I have only worn them twice. They are in excellent condition with very minimal wear aside from the typical creasing you'd find from wearing them a few times. I love these boots so much, and that Loden Green is very sexy, but they just don't fit with the rest of...
For sale is a particularly hard to find Engineered Garments flannel in an amazing red and dark navy blue plaid from the FW '10 season in a size medium. I am the original owner and bought this shirt from Bows+Arrows back in the heyday of Fall 2010. Since then I have worn the shirt exactly twice and cold washed and hung it dry. This shirt just does not fit me like I would like it to due to my long torso. This shirt is in fantastic condition and has minimal wear. I just...
For sale is a brand new size large Wings & Horns Alaskan Wool shawl pullover, bought directly from Wings & Horns on Cyber Monday. This fabric feels amazing! It's a merino wool and cotton blend (80/20%) that's knit in a way that it feels like a nice and breathable terry. The stone color is lightly heathered with a lighter oatmeal color that is very subtle; more subtle than the matching charcoal color from this FW '12 season. I love this piece and I was amazed that, for...
I bought this from Haven and I thought that I could make a size large work, but this beautiful sweatshirt is just a bit too big on me. The shawl collar pullover is black, but the herringbone pattern makes it a more of a dark charcoal/gray. This 100% cotton pullover is double-sided with soft light fleece on the inside. This would fit a true large quite well. The sizing on the Reigning Champ site is just about right, though this is a sweatshirt so shoulder measurements...
I'm liking the Roland Garros chambray. That terra cotta color looks amazing and would look even better with my new JNCO jeans.
^^^ I grabbed the polka dot in a medium. If it doesn't work out I'll let you guys know. Looks like that shirt disappeared fast.
Speaking of the Gitman blackwatch, I have a large that I'm thinking of parting with for a fair price if anyone is interested. I'm on the slimmer end of a Gitman medium and the large looks a little odd on me, like an Engineered Garments BD shirt.
For sale is a Norse Projects Martin raglan Fair Isle sweater in size medium recently purchased from Maas & Stacks. The sweater is 100% merino wool and the fair isle pattern really pops without being obnoxious. This sweater runs about a size small, so it would be excellent for someone who is typically a small, or a medium who want to hulk out in a fairisle pattern. These measurements are copied from Need Supply, but they are dead on. 19" pit to pit 16" shoulder to...