or Connect

Posts by Rikkar501

Quote: Originally Posted by lpalma121 I was taking jay Robb which from what i read is one of the only pure protein powders and the other brands can kill your brain cells and are unhealthy.
Quote: Originally Posted by bbaquiran IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo Party Cove at the Lake of Ozarks. Had to get big to flex on all the half naked white girls. Fun lake, perfect for jetskis. yeah, jealous
+1, tri's are getting worked pretty hard already throughout your chest exercises. Last night was the first time back in the gym after taking about a month off for various reasons. Finally pushed myself to start hitting it again, I don't think I'll be taking any more time off for a while. Oh and guillotine press's are the shit...so sore
First thing, get your student loans in unemployment deferment before they go back into repayment next next month. In deferment you subsidized interest is paid for by the Dept. of Education, in forbearance you're capitalizing ALL interest, not just unsubsidized. Forbearance is the quickest way to turn that $20k into $30k before you know it. With the loans in deferment start paying off your personal debt, then move to paying off the student debt once your CC's and shit are...
^ Quote: Originally Posted by Another New Yorker Is a business administration major truly useless? I am an undecided freshman in college at the moment and I've heard both ways regarding this. I'd pair it up with either accounting or Chinese. I don't quite have career paths well researched but I do know I'm interested in doing "business." I suppose this may be me being greedy, but honestly, I'm not too hot in the sciences and I find the humanities...
I've been looking into the Kitco silver pool but am kind of turned off by the $15 transaction fee for orders under $2500. Crane, I'm assuming you deal with more than the minimum? Are there any pool accounts that don't charge a fee, I don't have enough capital to invest over the minimum and $15 per would really eat away at profit margins.
^^The good ol' 405 for reps is in reach!
Quote: Originally Posted by Fang66 Check this article. http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ning_frequency Thanks, I'm going to try 2x a week using one of IA's routines. Just gotta keep the diet buttoned down....