or Connect

Posts by tc6

Thanks guys. I was hoping I was on the right track. Nordstrom is having a big sale week so I'm gonna try to get some new shoes from there. There pants and shirts are still out of my price range for the most part
I'm starting a new internship soon, and the attire is "business casual." I've been for two interviews with six employees, including the CEO and all were dressed in khakis and button up shirts. I'm only 22 so I don't really want to look like an older guy. The CEO only said suits are necessary when big clients come into the office. Would flat front dress pants(black, navy, and gray) and button up shirts be a good basis for a wardrobe? Would a pair of J. Crew slim fit chinos...
I"m a part time manager at a high end shoe store.......the people aren't too bad, I'd say for every rude and annoying customer there's about 3 courteous ones. I worked at the outlet one day and the experience was quite different, people were animals. I do have to say that sales bring out the worst of people.
I found these Steve Madden boots online.. they retail for $100 and I think they look pretty good. I want to get boots for this season and my budget is about $100, I'm not sure if Steve Madden is SF approved but if they last me thru the fall and winter I'd get some value out of them.
OP, I'm also going thru a similar experience. I was 215 lbs at 20, and I'm only about 5'6". Now I'm approximately 150 lbs. Up until I got to the 160 lb mark, I was strictly doing 30 minutes of cardio(interval training mostly) a day. Since 160, I've mixed in weight training(though I haven't been as dedicated as I should be up until 2 weeks ago). Right now my body looks kind of odd, my arms and legs do not really have much fat on them at all, but my chest and stomach still...
My grandfather's been the same weight since he was 35, he's now 80. He eats very healthy, controls his portions, and exercises daily. His older brother is 83 and looks even better, could easily pass for some one 65. My father was 5'7 175 lbs(very built) and looked no older than 35 until he was about 52, then due to medical reasons he couldn't continue working out and gained a lot of weight and is now very fat. So some of this is probably from good genes, but obviously...
Quote: Originally Posted by word You need to take this guy out every weekend to gather enough material to start a blog about his shenanigans. Agreed. You might as well make some money off of him for all the troubles he's caused you
She doesn't treat me poorly or anything and I'm not talking to this other girl to rub it in her face or anything it just happened. Her way of dealing with problems is just keeping quiet and waiting for them to pass, I know its stupid but its just her. Basically we broke up because her parents are intent on getting her married to someone of the same religion(whenever that happens) and we both didn't see the point of staying together because it would be a waste of time in...
I'm not completely over her either, and Matt I can't really cut her off because we have classes together in less than a month.
So I was going out with a girl for about 4 months. After realizing that things would never workout as a couple in the longrun, we broke up. We still talk a lot and hangout but we end up messing around sometimes. She regrets it a lot afterward because she wants to move on and usually ignores me for a day or two. Last week, I started talking to another girl, and I told my ex and she said she was okay with it. However, I found out over this past weekend that it really makes...