or Connect

Posts by eastvillager

Sorry if this have been covered before, but what is the jacket waist measurement on the Classico II 38R? Ditto for the 36R. Trying to gauge the drop. I'm shooting for a fit similar to the J Crew ludlow 38S. Judging from the shoulder measurements it seems that 36R is a better match than 38S/R. Anyone have any advice on this front?
Maybe I should rephrase my prior question.. Is there an MTM suitmaker that can replicate an existing suit (I'd use an RLBL 38S) relatively accurately? I can spend up to $1k per suit.
Suit question: I can spend up to $1000 on a suit. Ralph Lauren Black Label 38S fits me absolutely perfectly off the rack, but is $1600+ per suit. Eventually that will be my solution, but it's just not in the budget at present as I need multiple suits. I tried Kent Wang with okay results, but since he doesn't offer a short and the cut isn't as slim I had to make a half dozen alterations and would have to do a bunch more to get a fit anywhere close to RLBL 38S. Is there an...
I have a tokito bicycle jacket in olive green, size small if anyone is interested. Very good condition, just rewaxed and getting better every day. I'm thinking of getting a commander and don't need two similar jackets.
Does this offer still stand? It's exactly what I'm looking for.
http://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/28130_GY6480_m?$pdp_fs418$ I'm selling my J Crew Ludlow Suit in Charcoal Grey in a 36 Short. Great staple suit, but I got the wrong size and now have to sell it after wearing it once. Fortunately, I didn't have any alterations made. The pants are Ludlow Slim in a 30x30 (unaltered). Retail is $650 (+ tax), I got it for $550, I'm selling for $400 shipped to the...
bump - These are too nice to sit in my closet unused. Make me an offer. Beautiful pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Black Lace-ups in a soft natural grain leather. Absolutely hate to let a pair like this go. I bought them recently but I'm realizing I'm more of an E/EE width and these aren't the right size for me. They are in nearly flawless condition, with minimal wear on the uppers and soles. I'd say they have been worn maybe a dozen times. Check out the pictures for detail on...
I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm really a 9E/EE, not a 9D like this pair. These shoes don't fit me perfectly, otherwise I'd keep them. Pair of black Magnanni Black Cap-toe Oxfords that I purchased a while back but haven't worn much. They are used but in great condition. I'd say the soles have 80% of their life left in them and the uppers have no serious abrasions but a few light scuffs that a good polish will probably eliminate. The uppers are made of a really...
I'm cleaning out my closet and selling stuff I don't wear, and I think I have to let these go despite how awesome they are. These are MMM GAT replicas in black and gum purchased from Mr. Porter last December. I've worn them maybe half a dozen times. I just don't wear them enough to keep them. They are in basically perfect condition. They come with the shoe bags, off-white/natural shoelaces, and the original MMM box (which is not in perfect condition). See the pictures...
S/S 2011 APC off-white seersucker blazer. Perfect for summer weddings (why I bought it). Still has the tags on it because I haven't worn it. All I did was have the tailor take half an inch off of the sleeves, which can easily be undone, but I'd imagine that a standard 38R jacket wearer will find the length ideal. Measurements: 20" pit to pit 25" shoulder to arm bottom both sides 29 3/8" top to bottom 17" shoulder to shoulder across back $25 discount for local pickup in...