or Connect

Posts by eastvillager

How long does Gianni usually take? My father placed an order Feb 21 and has nothing to show for it and Gianni is not responding.
Maybe I should rephrase my prior question.. Is there an MTM suitmaker that can replicate an existing suit (I'd use an RLBL 38S) relatively accurately? I can spend up to $1k per suit.
Suit question: I can spend up to $1000 on a suit. Ralph Lauren Black Label 38S fits me absolutely perfectly off the rack, but is $1600+ per suit. Eventually that will be my solution, but it's just not in the budget at present as I need multiple suits. I tried Kent Wang with okay results, but since he doesn't offer a short and the cut isn't as slim I had to make a half dozen alterations and would have to do a bunch more to get a fit anywhere close to RLBL 38S. Is there an...
I have a tokito bicycle jacket in olive green, size small if anyone is interested. Very good condition, just rewaxed and getting better every day. I'm thinking of getting a commander and don't need two similar jackets.
Does this offer still stand? It's exactly what I'm looking for.
http://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/28130_GY6480_m?$pdp_fs418$ I'm selling my J Crew Ludlow Suit in Charcoal Grey in a 36 Short. Great staple suit, but I got the wrong size and now have to sell it after wearing it once. Fortunately, I didn't have any alterations made. The pants are Ludlow Slim in a 30x30 (unaltered). Retail is $650 (+ tax), I got it for $550, I'm selling for $400 shipped to the...
bump - These are too nice to sit in my closet unused. Make me an offer. Beautiful pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Black Lace-ups in a soft natural grain leather. Absolutely hate to let a pair like this go. I bought them recently but I'm realizing I'm more of an E/EE width and these aren't the right size for me. They are in nearly flawless condition, with minimal wear on the uppers and soles. I'd say they have been worn maybe a dozen times. Check out the pictures for detail on...
I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm really a 9E/EE, not a 9D like this pair. These shoes don't fit me perfectly, otherwise I'd keep them. Pair of black Magnanni Black Cap-toe Oxfords that I purchased a while back but haven't worn much. They are used but in great condition. I'd say the soles have 80% of their life left in them and the uppers have no serious abrasions but a few light scuffs that a good polish will probably eliminate. The uppers are made of a really...
I'm cleaning out my closet and selling stuff I don't wear, and I think I have to let these go despite how awesome they are. These are MMM GAT replicas in black and gum purchased from Mr. Porter last December. I've worn them maybe half a dozen times. I just don't wear them enough to keep them. They are in basically perfect condition. They come with the shoe bags, off-white/natural shoelaces, and the original MMM box (which is not in perfect condition). See the pictures...
S/S 2011 APC off-white seersucker blazer. Perfect for summer weddings (why I bought it). Still has the tags on it because I haven't worn it. All I did was have the tailor take half an inch off of the sleeves, which can easily be undone, but I'd imagine that a standard 38R jacket wearer will find the length ideal. Measurements: 20" pit to pit 25" shoulder to arm bottom both sides 29 3/8" top to bottom 17" shoulder to shoulder across back $25 discount for local pickup in...