or Connect

Posts by fromuio

Hi Gents: I have for sale a very gently used pair of Grenson Black Wingtips in UK 8G. They fit me very well and I usually use US 9.5. They had been very well cared, always stored with shoe trees. Made in England. I'm asking USD 150, shipped and paypaled in US. Pics below.
Hi Gents: I'm selling a Navy Barbour Liddesdale in NWOT status. You can find the specifics in http://www.barbour.com/All-Collections/Mens/Quilted-Jackets/Liddesdale-Quilted-Jacket/p/MQU0001NY91L It's tagged XS, but dont be fooled by this. Anyone with experience with Barbour knows that they fit on the large size and this is no exception. I usually wear a Medium in most brands and it fits big on me (that's why I'm selling it). I recommend it for someone who wears a large...
Steve Madden Churchil loafer http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Madden-Churchil-Loafer-Velvet/dp/B009311K06/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1366124847&sr=8-3&keywords=Mens+Velvet+Slippers Aldo Disimone Loafer http://www.amazon.com/ALDO-Disimone-Men-Dress-Loafers/dp/B008UDI40M/ref=pd_luc_sbs_01_02_t_lh?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Up for sale a vintage Ernest Borel Caleidoscope Mystery Dial. Swiss Automatic Movement. Vintage condition (usual scratches here and there). Dial very clean. Runs strong. A conversational piece. This is a watch very hard to find in men sizes. Usually on ebay you find cases with less than 1" diameter (ladies size). This one have a 1 1/4" face diameter, suitable for men wrists (unless you fancy big watches). Asking USD 220 OBRO. . Ebay 100% positive (agavilanes).
Up for sale a watch for Connoseiurs. Vintage Le Jour Chrono. Incabloc 17 jewels manual wind. Made in (or assembled in) France. Good condition. Chrono starts and resets. No comments on accuracy of chrono. Case back appears to be a replacement. Pushers and crown show aging as well as the case (maybe gold plated). Dial is very clean. Based on some research (google Le Jour Chronograph) Le Jour Chronos appear to have the same movements as vintage Heuers that sold for over...
If you dont want to invest the 7K that costs the JLC Reverso but you still want to rock the style, here is your alternative. Jean Muller Reverso. Automatic. Made in Germany. Black Face on one side, White/Silver Face with a sub-seconds dial on the other. I purchased it a few months ago but it's not my style. The watch is NEW. Construction is very solid and the "reverso" mechanism works very nicely. The strap is genuine black leather with a croc imitation pattern and...
Up for sale a gorgeous pair of Gucci Loafers in Gucci 7.5 which is equivalent (in this case) to US 9 or small US 9.5 They are "bit loafers", but the horse bit is engraved in the leather. See pictures. Soles are in great condition. Front is topied and heels shows no angling. The uppers are in like new condition and the leather is very very smooth. Price include s/h CONUS
The Ferragamo site says they have rubber sole, but no info on the line. They're studio probably... http://www.ferragamo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategories_31150_35551#/product/27661/6148914691233366305/472980
Up for sale two gorgeous 3 button jackets made in Italy. TAKE BOTH for USD 220 or each one for USD 125!!! If possible, I want to sold'em as a package and I'll make a good discount. Excelent used condition on both (no rips, pulls, stains or anything funny). 1) Blue Prada Tech Fabric 3 button SportCoat. Tagged size is 50R Euro (40R US). Fabric has a slight sheen due to nylon that is only detectable under intense light (see second picture taken with flash). Water...
Up for sale a gorgeous pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Wingtips in burgundy. They fit like US 9.5 IMO even when the tagged size is 10E. Sole measures 11 3/4" by 4". Heels shows no angling and sole shows little signs of wear as you can see in the pictures. FWIW, they have a serial number on the inside: 11048 220. Check my other sales for more shoes and Made in Italy Sportcoats. Package deals are welcome.