or Connect

Posts by dmash

For guys with big drops (10+) before dinner is amaaaaazing
Title says all.......if this post is still open, then I'm still looking. I want the dark brown museum City II's. Would prefer new, but can be VERY slightly used (less than 5x).
edit
Delete
I have for sale a pair of Crockett & Jones Lowndes, on the 348 Last, size UK7E. These have been worn 5 times and are still in great condition. There are some surface marks on the leather, but a simple buff and polish will have these looking spectacular. I just haven't had the time to do it. There is minor wear on the soles, but as you can see, nothing major. These were bought new, grade A quality, not seconds. These shoes go for almost $600 at most U.S.A. retailers like...
I have for sale a pair of Crockett & Jones Lowndes, on the 348 Last, size UK7E. These have been worn 5 times and are still in great condition. There are some surface marks on the leather, but a simple buff and polish will have these looking spectacular. I just haven't had the time to do it. There is minor wear on the soles, but as you can see, nothing major. These were bought new, grade A quality, not seconds. These shoes go for almost $600 at most U.S.A. retailers like...
delete
Fantastic! Do you have this post on WatchUSeek as well?
Damn man, would kop this for riding on my bike if the shoulders and chest were just a bit bigger. GL with sale Synth
I owned these boots (in my size)........SUCH badass boots in real life, I've never seen a picture online that did them justice.